1. Take a while to brainstorm your Christian post topic. Take a blank sheet of paper and list 10 topics that belong to the subject you wish to blog about. If you have a website you are promoting, what are the top 10 factors someone might be interested in your web site? What are the top 10 reasons somebody might be thinking about reading a short article by you?
Develop a great headline for your Christian article. It is far better to write one article that has an excellent headline/title and gets read than to compose 10 short articles that have poor titles.
Here are some recommendations:
– How to (fill in the blank).
– Why you need to (fill in the blank).
– Why you must not (fill in the blank).
– Do not ever (fill in the blank).
– Leading 8 Factors for (fill in the blank).
Those are just starters– you can brainstorm and create so many more great Christian post titles.
3. Organize your Christian short article.
– Start with an introduction or summary. Take 1 to 3 sentences to specify what you are going to write about. Sometimes it is in fact much easier to compose this after you have composed the post, particularly if you are not extremely arranged when you begin writing.
– List several key points about your subject. Broaden on each of these– possibly 2 to 5 sentences each. You can number these, put them in bullets, or put each concept in a different paragraph. You choose to do this, be sure and break the concepts down so the reader can easily see where each concept starts and ends.
– Give the reader ideas for implementing your a number of key points. Once again, you can utilize bullets or in this case, sentences or brief paragraphs.
– Summarize your Christian article. This will resemble the introduction, but perhaps more oriented towards telling the reader what to do next– such as finding out more or getting going with whatever your article subject was.
Add a bio or resource section at the end of your short article. The majority of post directories will permit you to position a live link in this area.
5. Keep these crucial points in mind as you write your Christian article:.
– Keep sentences short and succinct. Get your point across in as couple of words as possible.
– Separate ideas, whether by numbering, bullets, or paragraphs. Your Christian post should be simple to read.
– Be sure your article is informative about your Christian topic; it must not read like one long sales pitch.
6. Get composing! Send your Christian article to a minimum of two short article directories– the one in which you are reading this short article, and my short article directory site, listed below in the author resource box.
Take some time to conceptualize your Christian short article topic. Develop a terrific heading for your Christian article. It is far much better to compose one article that has a great headline/title and gets read than to write 10 posts that have poor titles.
In some cases it is actually much easier to write this after you have written the article, especially if you are not really arranged when you begin out composing.
Send your Christian post to at least 2 article directory sites– the one in which you are reading this post, and my article directory, noted below in the author resource box.